Just adding this post to list some websites and/or campsites close to amenities such as Pubs, Restaurants, Tea Rooms, Local Facilities etc. Also flat easy to navigate grounds/surrounding areas. It would also be good to hear any campsites with stand-out facilities themselves. This is all done with a bit of research and the opinions of other……….so don’t shoot the messenger 🙂
- Plassey near Wrexham
- White House campsite in Builth Wells
- Tudor Caravan Park in Slimbridge
- Moreton in the Marsh Cotswolds
- Scotland: Melrose, Moffat, Forfar, Ayr
- Houghton Mill Caravan Club
- Caister Old Hall near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk.
This is just a start and hopefully we can comprise an excel spreadsheet with more clarity for you all to save and use.
Thanks for reading.